An established and growing Grand Rapids based payment processor is seeking an intermediate to senior software developer. We work in web (React, ASP.NET Core), and back-end (.NET Core) application development.
Benefits include emphasis on work life balance, professional development (training and conferences), health and dental insurance, 401K, flextime, and paid time off.
What you will do:
- Contribute to all parts of the product development lifecycle, including design, development, documentation, testing, and operations
- Utilize our tech stack (see pluses below) to develop scalable and resilient systems
- Demonstrate expertise in software development practices
- Mentor and assist both technical and non-technical staff
- Collaborate with other developers, analysts, and product development staff
- Make the lives of our customers better
What you bring:
- A proven track record of building and maintaining scalable and resilient systems
- Demonstrated ability to proactively manage the flow of work
- Expertise in a web stack (ASP.NET / Spring / etc.) and associated technologies
- A willingness to adopt our development practices
- A foundation in computer science via academic training or professional experience
- Love of learning and teaching
- Experience with a fintech or ecommerce company
- Extensive experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Back-end: C#, Go, MySQL, Elasticsearch, REST API, GRPC, RabbitMQ, Kafka
- DevOps: automated testing, continuous integration/delivery tools, automated deployment/provisioning tools such as Ansible, Nomad, or Terraform
Joining our Team
If you would like to create great software with us, send your resume to email@example.com.