Risk and Security
Magic-Wrighter is the expert in payment security, risk management and controls.
Get all the resources and tools you need to stay in compliance.
Magic-Wrighter maintains compliance and security to give you confidence in your payment programs. We are committed to providing state-of-the art comprehensive risk and security management and tools to ensure your payment processing is safe, secure, and confidently supporting your daily operations.
To meet industry payment compliance, you must select a solution provider with the highest degree of security and soundness when providing electronic payment services to your community.
- We meet all industry standards and maintain close monitoring of industry changes.
- Our data center is certified each year to be a Level I PCI/DSS compliant service provider, the highest rating in the industry.
- Our data center and customer relations staff understand compliance, regulations, and regulatory requirements.
- We understand regulations like the Gramm-Leach-Bliley act.
- A comprehensive FFIEC audit is conducted on a regular basis by government regulators.
- In addition to required internal audit responsibilities, our data center undergoes annual third-party audits such as SSAE-18 SOC2 Type II security audit, risk assessment audit, and financial audit, to name a few.
- The company performs annual reviews of NACHA rule changes, financial regulatory changes, and other areas in order to meet compliance requirements.
- Financial institution clients receive all third-party and internal audits annually allowing the institution to fulfill its regulatory compliance requirements.
- Processing ACH payments, accepting check images, audit reporting and other functions related to a comprehensive electronic payment program brings a certain amount of managed risk.
- Our data center and payment network has undergone a series of risk assessment reviews, but we don’t stop there.
- Our Risk Assessment and Project Review and Approve Committees continually review and analyze risk exposure and risk impact and develop risk controls and risk monitoring solutions.
- Risk policies and procedures are recommended and reviewed by the Risk Assessment Committee, with oversight from the Board of Directors.
- Third-party risk assessment and IT security auditing firms perform annual reviews of the company’s payment network to ensure risk threats have been analyzed and sufficient risk controls have been established.
- You are in control. You may restrict any system feature that can be used by your customer.
- Risk limits have been established to limit transactions exposure including per-transaction, per-batch, per-file, per-day, 48-hours, 10-day, 30-day, 60-day and more.
- By implementing multi-level system access, dual posting authentication, automatic batch suspension, duplicate batch warning, duplicate check notice, real-time notification and many more controls, reducing risk exposure is easy.
- Multi-Level, it’s not just one feature. It requires comprehensive integration with a well-developed system. Let us show you how Multi-Level really works.
- Protecting your customers’ information has never been easier.
- Multi-Level features safeguard access to sensitive customer data by implementing layers of identity verification.
- Our Multi-Level features increase with complexity as the rate of access to sensitive data increases, providing maximum protection to our financial institution clients, business customers and consumers.
- Multi-Level authentication is used when business customers request posting of ACH and electronic payment files. This feature requires the verification and authorization by management before files are accepted into the payment system.
- Clients’ Remote Deposit check files and images can require Multi-Level authorization at company level, creating the ultimate in Multi-Level RDC processing.